What’s happening Spring 2019?
We have had a mild winter with Mother Nature reminding us we are still in
Winter this past few weeks. We are all itching to see the arrival of Spring!
Contour Landscaping is working hard to prepare for the season and you
will see the following procedures happening out there in the beds and the
- Garden beds to be weeded, detail raked out, cultivated, and deep edged
- Spring pruning of early blooming shrubs like heathers and forsythia once they are finished blooming
- THIS WEEK! Liming – we use only the best quality Dolopril lime on the lawns
- Aeration of the lawns –This will happen weather permitting for timing.
- Moss Control-Liquid application of Ferrous sulphate heptahydrate (Iron) *** SEE NOTES BELOW***
- Application of Spring fertilizer to the lawns (usually scheduled a few weeks after the lime
- First cuts of the lawn! Please remember to clear all lawns/Garden free of Pet Waste by 8 Am service day